As much as I’ve enjoyed managing this blog, I don’t have time to give it the attention it needs and will be shutting it down in the very near future.
Here are some other resources you might enjoy:
- My posts about introversion will be moved to JanetBarclay.com, where I blog about both business and personal topics.
- Hazel Thornton’s posts about introversion will be moved to Organized For Life… and beyond, where she blogs about exploring your family history and telling your story, along with tips for getting organized.
- The Introvert Retreat group, established in September 1999, was mentioned in Susan Cain’s best-seller, Quiet. If you’d like to meet and support other introverts, or talk about your life as an introvert, this is the place for you! It’s nice and “quiet,” not at all like social media.
- Introverted Entrepreneurs Community – trailmaking introverts, a Facebook Group run by Thea Orozco, a business coach for introverts.
Blogs for Introverts
- Introvert, Dear – founded by Jenn Granneman, the author of The Secret Lives of Introverts
- The Introvert Entrepreneur by Beth Buelow
- I Speak People by Bo Miller, certified Myers-Briggs practitioner
- Articles on Marketing for Introverts by Marcia Yudkin
- Quietly Romantic – dating tips for introverts by Steven Zawila
- The Introvert Advantage: How Quiet People Can Thrive in an Extrovert World by Marci Olsen Laney
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being an Introvert by Beth Buelow
- Self-Promotion for Introverts®: The Quiet Guide to Getting Ahead by Nancy Ancowitz
- Discover the Power of Introversion: What Most Introverts are Never Told and Extraverts Learn the Hard Way by Cheryl N.W. Card
Thank you very much for reading Introvert Retreat!